Dr Chris Ogden
Senior Research Associate
Chris Ogden is Senior Lecturer in Asian Security at the University of St Andrews, where he teaches on the international relations of China and India, and emergent great powers in Asia. His research interests concern the interplay between foreign and domestic policy influences in East Asia (primarily China) and South Asia (primarily India). Chris has most recently written a monograph entitled China and India: Asia's Emergent Great Powers (Polity, 2017) and edited a 70,000-word volume concerning New South Asian Security: Six Core Relations Underpinning Regional Stability (Orient BlackSwan, 2016). He is currently completing a treatise on India's National Security (Oxford UP, 2017).
Chris is available for comment / interview on Indian and Chinese foreign & domestic politics, and the rise of Asia.
Email Address: email@example.com
- FPC Briefing – The Coming Storm: US-China Relations Under Trump
- FPC Briefing: Carpe Diem- India's 2014 General Elections and the BJP-led NDA
- FPC Briefing: High Stakes Gambit- Regional Positions on the North Korea Nuclear Crisis
- FPC Briefing: China and India's Common Challenges En Route to Great Power
- FPC Briefing: India-China Relations and the Future of Af-Pak
- FPC Briefing: India's BJP Contemplate their Future