Dr Chris Ogden
Senior Research Associate
Chris Ogden is Lecturer in International Relations (Asian Security) at the University of St Andrews. His research interests concern the interplay between foreign and domestic policy influences in South Asia (primarily India) and East Asia (primarily China). Chris has most recently written a textbook entitled Indian Foreign Policy: Ambition and Transition (Cambridge: Polity, 2014), as well as a monograph concerning Hindu Nationalism and the Evolution of Contemporary Indian Security: Portents of Power (Delhi: Oxford UP, 2014) about India's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He also edited the 23 Chapter Handbook of China's Governance and Domestic Politics (London: Routledge, 2012).
Chris is available for comment / interview on Indian and Chinese foreign & domestic politics, and the rise of Asia.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FPC Briefing: Carpe Diem- India's 2014 General Elections and the BJP-led NDA
- FPC Briefing: High Stakes Gambit- Regional Positions on the North Korea Nuclear Crisis
- FPC Briefing: China and India's Common Challenges En Route to Great Power
- FPC Briefing: India-China Relations and the Future of Af-Pak
- FPC Briefing: India's BJP Contemplate their Future