Stephen Minas is a research associate with research interests in climate policy, Asia-Pacific affairs and international law. Stephen is an honorary fellow within the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne and was previously an adviser in the Office of the Premier of the Australian state of Victoria, where he worked on policy areas including international engagement, trade and multicultural affairs. Stephen has worked as a journalist and as a staffer for members of the Australian Parliament. Stephen holds an MSc in International Relations from the London School of Economics, where he studied on a Graduate Merit Award, and Honours degrees in Law and History from the University of Melbourne. On Twitter @StephenMinas
- Lima calling, but UN climate summit leaves massive workload for 2015
- FPC Briefing: Climate change cooperation within the Global South: Finance, policy and institutions
- China sticks to 'red line' in global climate talks while pursuing green transition at home
- FPC Briefing: BASIC positions-Major emerging economies in the UN climate change negotiations
- Egypt, Obama, Bush and the 'freedom agenda'
- Living in a Despot's Walled Garden
- FPC Briefing: Crossing the river – China in the international climate change negotiations