Ziya Meral is a London based Turkish analyst, writer and a PhD candidate in Political Science at the University of Cambridge. He is an expert on religion and human rights issues across the Middle East and is currently researching on religious violence and its prevention as a Joseph Crapa Fellow at the US Commission on International Religious Freedom.
- FPC Briefing: Turkey - Domestic challenges that will dominate AK Party government's third term
- Dangerous Turkish Gamble on Cyprus and EU
- Europe must change its attitude in the Middle East
- Israel: The model for the future of Egypt
- Exploring Turkishness: Laicite, Religion and Socio-Political Dissociative Personality Disorder in Turkey