- Josephine Osikena — Director
- Adam Hug — Policy Director
- Anna Owen — Events and Projects Director
- Deniz Ugur — Policy and Projects Manager
The Foreign Policy Centre is a UK-based, independent, progressive foreign affairs think tank.
The Centre has two Co-Presidents, representing each of the UK's major political parties:
- Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, Secretary of State for Justice
- Baroness Margaret Jay of Paddington, former leader of the House of Lords
The Centre was launched in 1998 and founded by the then Foreign Secretary, the late Rt Hon Robin Cook.
The Foreign Policy Centre talks in a language people understand. We seek to engage with all people who are interested in foreign policy, whether from political life, the media, the private sector, voluntary organisations, students or the general public.